Information We Collect from You
Being an online Haldiram products selling platform, we allow all our customers to visit our website and make a purchase. To do the same, as a user, you first have to register with us by creating an account. For this, you have to provide us with your personal identifiable information including Name (full and last name), email address, contact details, postal code, Demographic details like age, gender, address, education, occupation, etc. By giving such details you can start purchasing Haldiram products from our platform. Moreover, you can also visit our website pages, check links by clicking on the same, and browse a further set of information.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Here at Haldiram online platform, we collect personal information from your side for the purpose of allowing a voluntary registration process, providing access to our newsletter, online survey, or any combination of information. Remember the fact that our site might contain several third-party links. When clicking on the same, you might move to another platform that is not linked with us. So, we are not responsible for the accessibility of such third party links because we have no control over the same. These sites are not even looked after and managed by us. Thus, you are advised not to access such third-party links.
Also, note the fact that several third-party links available on our site have their own set of Google Cookies to store your preference. So, there might be instances that such outside sites send you an advertisement or service of any kind for which we might not be held responsible. Therefore, it is advised you access such links at your own risk which has nothing to do with us.
How Do We Use Personal Information of Customers/Users?
We collect details from your side to meet a diverse range of purposes as follows:
* We use your personal identifiable information for the purpose of giving personalized product offerings or services.
* We use your details to offer you personalized features easily accessible on the website to further enhance the product buying experience.
* Our extensive range of reliable business associates and partners make the best use of your personal details to get in touch with you. The purpose is to offer the services requested by you.
* We further utilize your personal identifiable information to preserve your transactional history with us as governed by the existing policy or law.
* We also utilize the information to directly contact you for the purpose of improving our products/services. Moreover, we might contact you for filling our online survey, providing us with your valuable feedback, sending promotional and advertising material, and displaying ads through Google Ad Network on third party websites.
How Do We Store Your Data?
We use a variety of security measures to safeguard your data. We follow both the manual and electronic ways to collect personal information from your side and store the same directly into our secure servers. Also, the manual information received from your side is kept in a completely safe condition in our premises.
Here, we provide all the users with the opportunity to opt out of receiving non-essential (marketing, promotional-related) communications after setting up an account with us. You reserve the right to opt-out of the same and stop receiving communications from our side. So, if you do not wish to receive promotional messages or any form of communication from us, then you need to login to our website and then go to the Notification Preference page of the platform, and then unsubscribe or opt-out of the same.
What are Your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The Right to Access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is complete.
3. The Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at +442085748021
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Cookies?
Cookies are basically small files already present on your hard drive that help us provide a better scale of services. Cookies do not contain any personal information of yours but get to know your preferences in terms of respective pages on our website. With the help of cookies, we allow you to log in to our website without entering your Username and Password. With the help of cookies, you find your login details served on your preferred choice of browsers that ultimately saving time signing up to our site.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, we use on the website that is as follows:
1. Functionality Cookies: We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preference. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
2. Advertising Cookies: Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
3. Session Cookies: These are these cookies we also use on our website that help to remember your previously accessed session and provide you with the desired outcome next time. However, you are free to disable such cookies at any point in time if your browser permits the same.
4. Third-Party Cookies: As the name itself implies, third-party cookies available on our website belong to an external entity and we have no control over the same. Third-party providers enable the cookies to showcase you a preferred choice of information.
5. Flash Cookies: These cookies are also known as independent cookies from the browser. These are a permanent set of cookies stored on your computer’s hardware system.
How to Manage your Cookies?
Being our website visitors, you have a few control mechanisms to control and handle the cookies as per your preference. You can do so by making some changes to the browser settings accordingly.
* Common Cookies Settings: All the browsers have the functionality to enable or disable the commonly used cookies on the platform as per their preference. You can select a particular choice of cookies to enable or disable without any hassle.
* Block Third-Party Cookies: Several browsers that you use have the functionality of blocking third-party cookies. You can do it so to disallow advertisers offering something that you are least interested in.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Details?
The Choice on Usage, Collection, and Distribution of Information
To protect the personal details of users to face any loss or theft, we have our physical and electronic managerial procedures. Here, we make sure the fact that only authorized professionals working with us to get access to your details and that too for meeting the financial transaction well on time. Moreover, we fully endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your information and will not disclose it to any other outside our authorized zone.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +442085748021
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact the Appropriate Authorities?
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Haldiram Overseas Limited
9c, Beaver Industrial Park,
Brent Road, Southall, Middlesex,
UK UB2 5FB